Thu, Jan 26|
GA Firing Line
Long Range Rifle Module with Eclectic Survival Systems
4-hour classroom (1/26) module and live fire range day (1/28)
Time & Location
Jan 26, 6:00 PM – Jan 28, 6:00 PM
GA Firing Line, 2727 Canton Rd Suite 410, Marietta, GA 30066, USA
About the event
At E.S.S. we love sharing our passion for shooting as far as humanly possible. Our Long Range Module allows students to challenge themselves to shoot distances upwards of (1200) yards. ESS has multiple ranges to accommodate both mid-distance (up to 800 yards) and long-distance (up to 1200 yards)
January 26th, 2023 - Classroom Session, 6 PM-10 PM - GA Firing Line We begin with a (4) hour classroom session to cover long-range shooting fundamentals. In this session we cover:
• Rifle and scope configurations
• Fundamentals of marksmanship
• External ballistics • Wind reading
• Utilization of a ballistic calculator
• Shooter and spotter communication
GA Firing Line: 2727 Canton Rd Suite 410 Marietta, GA 30066
January 28th, 2023 - Live Fire Session - ESS Session two is the live fire range day at our private range in Summerville. Students will employ the concepts learned in our classroom to engage steel targets ranging out to 1200 yards. We emphasize working as a shooter and spotter team with other students. Our aim is to make students proficient at pulling the trigger and making the wind call. Clients frequently enjoy spotting and making wind calls as much as they enjoy shooting.
We want everyone to get plenty of time shooting and spotting. Therefore, class sizes are limited to (12) students.
• Rifle capable of shooting 1 MOA or better at 100 yards with no less than 10X magnified scope. If you don't have a rifle we can arrange for a rental setup for the price of ammunition. Rental guns must be requested prior to the class. We strongly recommend installing a bubble level on your scope and an adjustable cheek rest on your rifle if you haven't already.
• 100 rounds of match-grade ammunition of the same brand and type.
• Ballistic calculator
• Shooting mat
• Rear bag for your rifle
• Spotting scope
• Camping chair
Students will want to bring a sack lunch, water, and plenty of snacks for the range session.
Restrictions: No armor-piercing ammunition. Calibers are restricted to .338 Lapua Magnum or smaller.
879 Little Egypt Rd, Summerville GA
Students are strongly encouraged to have their rifle zeroed prior to the range day. If you can’t zero your rifle, don’t worry! We will have a designated zero range available. If you have any questions regarding rifle setup and configuration prior to the class, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom SessionGA Firing Line
Live Fire SessionPrivate Long Range